Roasted carrots, why, because these are really good.
I honestly can’t believe I’m posting a recipe for roasted carrots. You would think everybody knows how to do them. Not like this. We made these the other night and I’m pretty sure we ate the whole bag. My only advice on this one is if you think you only need a half a bag make the whole bag.
Servings: 4 People
- 15 carrots 2 lbs, peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish (optional
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a large baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and lightly caramelized, 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired, before serving.