All our paddles are handcrafted labours of love and this paddle is no exception. The USAPA approved Heritage 77T has been a year in the making. We designed, tested and developed this paddle to deliver solid power at under 7.8ozs and provide awesome control. Yes everyone says they have power and control, but I would argue that. Having played lots of raw carbon paddles over the past year or two, I/we can truthfully attest to the control this paddle has and the way this paddle plays. The 77T is definitely a paddle for any player at any level, looking to up their game.
- Maple playing surface for strength, vibration and sound dampening, also reduces fatigue.
- Carbon fiber substructure using American made T800 Carbon fiber.
- Carbon infused epoxy resins for additional touch and stronger lamination bonds.
- “Wipe clean” finish to keep your paddle looking better longer.
- Encapsulated graphics for a longer lasting appearance.
- Unibody design for a stronger paddle throat area.
- 12mm high density polypropylene core for power.
- Proprietary high coefficient of friction finish for consistent spin
- Hand integrated handle shaped for ultimate comfort.
- Replaceable low profile edge trim for support and scuff protection.
- 7.8oz weight for comfort and agility.
We developed a new finish coating and texturing technique that combines a strong finish and a high coefficient of friction. This provides excellent durability and a great finished appearance. More importantly the finish helps generate consistent spin over the life of the paddle eliminating the issue of frequent paddle replacement as surface textures wear. Meaning our paddles provide the longevity our customers expect.
The elongated design utilizes a 12mm core which gives this paddle great power while the carbon fiber adds stiffness, expands the sweet spot and gives the paddle amazing control.
We chose a natural maple playing surface for the 77T. The maple helps dampen vibration and sound and gives the paddle a softer feel usually associated with thicker paddles. This along with the paddles weight and balance helps make it an extremely comfortable paddle to play for hours at a time.
Like all our paddles the handle on the 77T is shaped to provide a super comfortable feel and allow for easy, precise and secure adjustment of the paddle position for increased accuracy.
Beginner to pro, any way you play this paddle you will not be disappointed with its performance, quality or value.