This one is definitely a keeper. Maybe not 100% diet friendly because we like to serve it over rice. But even on its own it is amazing.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- 1 bunch scallions trimmed and sliced into half inch lengths
- 1/2 pineapple with juice. Do not discard the juice
- Combine soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive, oil paprika, and salt in a bowl.
- Add chicken strips and let marinate while preparing the remaining ingredients
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or pan.
- Add bell pepper and stir fry for three minutes.
- Add scallions and cook for two more minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade an add to the wok/ pan,
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in pineapple juice and bring to boil.
- Simmer until sauce is thickened about three minutes.
- Serve over rice or by itself