This is a great recipe and is very similar to the balsamic chicken with potatoes, just more keto friendly. Hope you like it.
We need to update the image on this one as we forgot to take a picture. Could have been hungry could have been the wine. If you try this out, maybe you can send us a picture. Thanks and enjoy.
Balsamic chicken and asparagus with baby tomatoes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Two cloves garlic minced
- Pinch of crushed Red pepper flakes
- 2 pound chicken breast boneless skinless or tenders
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus with the woody ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- Make the vinaigrette: in a small bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil, honey, mustard, garlic and red pepper flakes. Set aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat heat the remaining oil. Add chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Cyr until golden. About three minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- To the pan add asparagus and tomatoes, season with a little more salt and cook until the asparagus is bright green and the tomatoes are slightly wilted. Roughly 5 minutes.
- Move veggies to one side of the pan and add the chicken back. Pour in the vinaigrette. Tossed veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette is thickened. Roughly 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy